-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mark Johnson
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 09:04
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Info Source

I enjoy this forum. I would like to know if there's a similar forum for D3.

Here goes anyway: I would like to incorporate a Zip Drive as a Pseudo Floppy
on a W2K D3 system that I'm building. Does the presence of it on the Windows
side automatically include it as on the D3 side.

I know I'm weak in these mechanics as I'm basically a programmer. But I want
to upgrade my own native system to D3 to better support my clients and I
don't
want to spend $500 just for a 4mm tape. I'm not interested in any PC-U2
items
as that's a whole other world for me.

Thanks in advance.
Mark Johnson