-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Peterson
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 2:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] ODBC driver for VSG (Visual Schema Generator) Unidata

Does anyone know if the ODBC driver for Unidata's VSG is supported By
Datadirect?

I have used the VSG to make our Unidata files ODBC compliant and am
trying to import them as data stores in Business Objects Data Integrator
, but am having difficulty.

Tech at Business Objects claims the problem is with the ODBC driver.

Craig Peterson

Programmer/Analyst

APMC