-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Peterson
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 7:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] ODBC driver for VSG (Visual Schema Generator) Unidata

Unidata Version 6.0 and UniData ODBC, Version 3.1.4.

I can connect using Excel, haven't tried Access or others but will try
them in order to plead my case.

Business Objects Data Integrator is an ETL tool. It has the ability to
Use XML file formats on import, which has been working fine with file
sizes under 100 Megabytes. I've been using XML, but thought I'd try
ODBC. I may need to explore UniOLEDB also.