-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Shawn Waldie
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 10:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Can't find a character in my source code

The program will successfully compile, but it gives me a warning stating
that "Variable 'X' never assigned a value"; but I don't see it.

With AE, I would like to use 'L' to find it, so was wondering if I can
enforce a pattern with it, i.e. 'X' and only 'X'.

TIA