-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of gerry
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 12:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [U2] Alas .NET

this sounds like a confusion between development and client installations.
I have to assume that the developers guide is referring to software
requirements on development machines - which i suppose is IBM's client (?)
and their reply seems to support this.
there should be no uniobjects client requirements for anything other than
the .Net Framework,
if IBM has indeed made ".Net development tools" ( a very vague statement ) a
prerequisute for uniobjects on client machines then that is purely an
IBM/uniobjects.net issue, totally unrelated to microsoft & .net