From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Glen B
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 2:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] Attribute marks in comments?

 Here's my typical marking convention. You can always make up your own,
though. Why not use the @vars?

] = field mark
/ = value mark
^ = sub-value mark

Glen
http://picksource.com

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender
immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any other person,
use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium.
Thank you for your cooperation.