Piers Angliss wrote:

>IMHO.....
>
>They are very similar, with hundreds of differences - whether any are
>significant to you depends on where you're coming from and what you want to
>do.
>Where are you coming from and where do you wish to go

We are running AIX/D3 right now.
The question has been raised "Do we want to stay with Pick or move to
another database?"  Common sense, in this case, dictates stay on Pick.

I have started looking into the different MV database products
available: Revelation(?),  jBASE, QM, and the U2 products.  My initial
question was: "Why two different products?  What's the difference?"

That's all really.

> <>(probably in your original post but I no longer have that, sorry)

Yeah, I don't think *I* even have that anymore.  'Twas a while back by
now :)
<>

--
Bob Little