WWW : http://www.hyflo.co.za

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stuart Boydell
Sent: 04 October 2004 06:59
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] Emulation screen size & Editing

> At font size 8 I can get 132 columns on my 19" monitor and it's barely
> readable.  How in the world could anyone read a 165 column display?  (35"
> monitor?)

Allen,
No, just a 48cm (19") monitor. I'm using a font provided with Netterm - it's
something like "Line Draw". It may just be narrower than the one you are
trying to use. The font size is 10 - so it's quite readable, and the whole
terminal window fits onto the screen with space to spare (although I do use
the "multiple monitor" feature of W2K and run several monitors to improve
the real estate value of my desktop).
Regards,
Stuart

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have received
this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.