-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karjala Koponen
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 9:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] [UV] UO.NET

Nick, Peter,

You can get UO.NET from the UniData 6.1 client utilities CD.  If you're
on UniVerse I expect that you might have a harder time getting an
upgrade CD to UniData than a UniData user would.  Other than that I
believe that we will have to wait for the UniData 6.1 personal edition
to get released.  My understanding is that UniData 6.1 PE is going
through the release process and MAY be available next month.

Karjala

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/22/2004 9:30:17 AM >>>
I too would like this information.

Thanks,

Nick Cipollina