-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doyen Klein
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 4:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] Cannot access list ML_3516_1 Unidata phantom (MERGE.LIST)

I did, in fact, originally each select was an individual UDTEXECUTE line. It
makes no difference, the first time through the loop, it works, after than
from within a phantom, no selects or mergelist work. The identical program
run from TCL works just fine. There is no difference in the out from
executing each select line from within the program or executing them all as
a paragraph, you still see everything in the _ph_ file.

I'm wondering if a PQ proc might behave differently?