Wow. Have never seen this one. Though I am not certain how to resolve this, the error codes mean:

1: Unable to create a signature; the getid system call failed.

25: (ENOTTY) Not a typewriter. The file mentioned in an ioctl is not a terminal or one of the other devices to which these calls apply.

Anyone have more?