The "Not a typewriter" is indictative of the a "term" type not being set
correctly or blank.  On all our unix cron jobs a wrapper functions sets these
enviroment variables since cron only sets a few enviroments by default.

Thanks,

--
Donald Verhagen
Application Development Manager

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10:53:56 AM 11/19/2004 >>>
Wow.  Have never seen this one.  Though I am not certain how to resolve
this, the error codes mean:

1: Unable to create a signature; the getid system call failed.

25: (ENOTTY) Not a typewriter. The file mentioned in an ioctl is not a
terminal or one of the other devices to which these calls apply.

Anyone have more?