-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Frost
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 7:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] Unidata Odbc

Thanks Amy. I was granting Select to Public on the SQL tables , but not
on the views
maybe that could help. The consultant is pointing his ERWIN tool at MS
access ,to show
the columns.

#############

by MailMarshal
#############

CAUTION: This email and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read,
copy, distribute, disclose or use this email or any attachments.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify us and erase this email
and any attachments.  You must scan this email and any attachments for
viruses.
DISCLAIMER: Powerco Limited accepts no liability for any loss, damage or
other consequences, whether caused by its negligence or not, resulting
directly or indirectly from the use of this email or attachments or for
any changes made to this email and any attachments after sending by
Powerco Limited.  The opinions expressed in this email and any
attachments are not necessarily those of Powerco Limited.