 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Bill H.
Sent:   Wednesday, December 15, 2004 2:28 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: [U2] wIntegrate (on Universe) Question

Anthony:

Try the following:

** Run process to start wIntegrate script
SCRIPT = 'Chain "query\query.wis"' ; * path that contains the qb script
CALL WIN.COMSUB(SCRIPT)
EXECUTE \WIN.SERVER\

This will pop open the Query Builder from a BASIC program and you should be
able to do what's necessary from there.

Hope this helps.

Bill