You can user "R"emote VOC entries on sensitve commands to excute a security programs to allow or track access.

Meeta Advani wrote:

Hi all,

The company I work for, Mothers Work Inc., is a publicly held company,
traded on NASDAQ.  As a result, we are obliged to comply with the
Sarbanes-Oxley Act.  I'm sure others of you are in the same position.
We run our business on a DG-UX machine with Universe 9.411.

The guidance we have been given is that we need to put stronger access
controls on programmers, track programmer actions, make sure that
sensitive commands at TCL such as DELETE, CLEAR-FILE, and
DELETE/FILE/etc. within ED are locked down to a certain extent.

Although we normally do all of our programming in-house, in this case we
are interested in finding out if there is already a product out there
(or code that is used internally at some other company) that
accomplishes this, and works as a wraparound.

If anyone has insight on this or other comments about SOX and the MV
world, I'd like to hear how you are dealing with this situation.

Thanks,
Meeta Advani