From:   Mike Farrant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, February 02, 2005 8:58 AM
To:     u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject:        [U2] [UV] RAID debugger

Talking of debuggers, can anyone remind me how the $INCLUDE s can mess
up the line numbers displayed within the RAID debugger.

I had a solution to this once which I seem to remember had something to
do with the configuration or placement of the $INCLUDE lines in the
source code.

I look forward to any response

Thanks

Mike Farrant