From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 7:25 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Universe to Web interface

Thanks George for responding.  The link appears to "do" something because
A) If I make it a .txt file it brings it up
B) If I make it a .bat file it executes it.  I can make it print "Hello" a
hundred times in a DOS window (then die).

What I can't make it do it seems is RUN a universe subroutine.  But I'm
wondering how it knows how to log into universe?  Surely it's not just an
open portal ?  Maybe I have to setup a Universe account with *no* password
for it to use?  How exactly does that work?
   Alternatively perhaps you have to specify a login and password on the DOS
command line along with the uv executable command ?
Thanks
Will Johnson

"Will, this may not be related to your issue at hand,

Does the IIS or your software also add:

To the top of your HTML code? or is that the function of something else your
using to push the HTML to IIS?

George

"