To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:05 PM
Subject: RE: [U2] uv pe

They are coming. We haven't broken any promises. The quarter is only half
over.

I would have thought a fair number of you folks would have downloaded
earlier versions by now as they were on the U2TechConnect Website for a
couple of years. We know you all want the latest and greatest features we
have to experiment with, and you'll have them with just a little patience.
Because they are free evaluation copies, we are required to package them a
bit differently, and the U2 group was not the only group involved in the
process. We, too, had to wait.

They are nearly ready to be placed on the Web again, and we do regret the
time it has taken to get this far. We will be sure to announce their
arrival as soon as they are ready.

Thanks again for waiting.

Regards,

LeRoy F. Dreyfuss
Product Manager
IBM UniVerse and UniData (U2) Extended Relational Databases
IBM Information Management Software
Tel: 303-672-1254          Fax: 303-294-4832
Mobile: 720-341-4317   Tie-line: 770-1254
External email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:  http://www.ibm.com/software/data/u2

            "Marc Harbeson"
            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Sent by:                  <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>,
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]         <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
            stserver.u2ug.org                                          cc

                                                                  Subject
            02/15/2005 09:28          RE: [U2] uv pe
            PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED] er.u2ug.org

:-)

I was so mad.....  I had just sent the email to IBM asking them where PE
was just a few days ago.... and got put off again...  till march.

This crap is beyond silly...   I can download all kinds of PE versions of
Oracle.... <poke poke poke>

Have I lit a big enough fire yet?  Where's the gas!?!?

LOL  MOVE IT IBM!!!!!!