-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Lakeland
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:02 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] uv pe

John,

There is also a huge amount of things which can be done with a "single
line
query" in both UD and UV.   Because you don't know how to do them does
not
mean they cannot be done. As you say, you are new,  it's an unwise man
who rubbishes a product he knows little about.  Suggest you ask a few
questions, especially on the issues which take so much time to do.

Andy