-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin P Lynch
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 1:32 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] uv pe

I'm not sure what docs you are referring to , but ALL of the
documentation for UD and UV is available either online or via pdf
download on IBMs website.
I agree that the knowledgebase should be open, but it doesn't hold tech
docs, it only holds support call information and it's generally not as
useful as the U2 and MV forums/lists.

If there's some specific documentation that you don't have, let me know
and I'll be glad to send you the link.