Craig,

It wasn't that we just wanted to update them, we had to remove them for
legal reasons. I cannot go into the issues specifically, but suffice it to
say we had to make some changes and obtain certain approvals so that we
could have them on the Internet again. They will be hosted in another
location within our Website, and full details will be announced publically
as soon as we are able.

Regards,

LeRoy F. Dreyfuss
Product Manager
IBM UniVerse and UniData (U2) Extended Relational Databases
IBM Information Management Software
Tel: 303-672-1254          Fax: 303-294-4832
Mobile: 720-341-4317   Tie-line: 770-1254
External email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:  http://www.ibm.com/software/data/u2

             Craig Bennett
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             au>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             stserver.u2ug.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [U2] uv pe
             02/15/2005 10:52
             PM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                er.u2ug.org

Leroy,

 > They are nearly ready to be placed on the Web again, and we do regret
the
 > time it has taken to get this far. We will be sure to announce their
 > arrival as soon as they are ready.

would it be possible to leave the older versions up?
That way if someone quickly want to test something on an older U2
version than the current release, there might be a chance that they
could download it.

It would also mean there was always a version available to download even
if it wasn't the very latest :)

Craig

graycol.gif]

pic00824.gif]