Hi Kevin,
        I believe you are running into invalid dict items or dict items that
don't work in your query.  It appears you were able to run the report to the
screen without a problem, is that true?  In Query Builder, try changing the
output destination to "Screen" and see if it works.
        I wondering if you added a dict items to the 'Items', 'Sort', and/or
'Output' fields on your Query Builder screen that may not be valid.

        What happens to me:
* For output to PC (excel), if I have a bad/non-existent dict item I get
that "QueryImport to PC failed Invalid Fields" message
* If I change the Query to go to the screen then I get a different message
for a non-existent dict item: "At #1 [SORT PARTS ABC XYZ] - Keyword 'XYZ'
not recognized"

        You can do the 'old' trial and error testing of your Query and
eliminate 1 dict item at a time until you get it working...

Have a Great Day!