Kevin,

Can I throw a "me, too" in?

Thanks,
Charlie Noah
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   writes:

Kevin  -

Funny.  In my office we were just talking about the need for  such a program.
 Would you mind
sending me a copy,  too?

Jim
--- Kevin King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

> Yeah, I have a program named CCE (Calls, Chains, and  Executes) that
> does that very thing.  I haven't looked at it in  years, but I'd be
> willing to provide it if you'd like to check it  out.

=====
"...a livable wage is  a moral value. Affordable health care is a moral
value. A decent education is  a moral value. A common sense foreign policy is a
moral value. A healthy  environment is a moral value. The feeling of community
that comes from full  participation in our democracy is a moral value. It is a
moral value to make  sure that we do not saddle our children and grandchildren
with our  debt."

-Howard  Dean