-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick Cipollina
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 8:35 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2][UV] and FoxPro?

I am just wondering if anyone has ever written an app in FoxPro to
access UniVerse, or UniData for that matter?

Nick Cipollina

Pick Programmer

ACS - Heritage Information Systems, Inc.

2810 North Parham Road, Suite 210

Richmond, VA 23294

(804)644-8707 x 314