I must say this has been a very interesting project .. learned lots of
great stuff (some from this group) and had to come up with many work
arounds .. i can feel the brain cells firing.

Now .. how to print a PDF to a specific printer ..

is there a way to do this from universe?  10.0.1 on windows

Primarily the client has a shipping package running under windows
which uses ODBC to update the uniVerse table with shipping info.
There is a trigger on this table which we will enhance to generate the
PDFs (postal forms etc) and then once generated (by the trigger
process) we want UV to 'print' the PDF form to a specific printer.

I am looking for ideas, directions etc to get this working ..
everything is cool except the printing bits ..

Thanks again

--
DSig
David Tod Sigafoos