Each WRITESEQ will put a linefeed character in your file if you are on a *nix
system
if you are on a winslow system it will be a carriage return + line feed.

you will have to use WRITEBLK instead of WRITESEQ, then you will get the
desired effect!

best regards from Denmark

claus derlien

Frie Funktionfrer - faglig organisation og tvfrfaglig a-kasse - www.f-f.dk

***************************************************************************************************************************************
Denne email og alle filer vedlagt som bilag kan indeholde fortroligt materiale,
der kun er beregnet for adressaten,
og maa ikke udleveres eller kopieres til uvedkommende. Har De ved en
fejltagelse modtaget denne email, bedes
De venligst omgaaende meddele os dette pr. telefon : 6313 8550. Paa forhaand
tak.
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
information intended for the addressee(s) only.
The information is not to be surrendered or copied to unauthorised persons. If
you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone: +45 6313
8550. Thank you.