-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sunny Matharoo
Sent: 10 August 2005 09:35
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Failure of Uniobjects subroutine call

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has had a problem with UniObjects calling a MV database
program, on a few occasions we have come across the scenario where the call
is made to the routine, parameters passed correctly if required, but the
expectant result is not forthcoming.

Simple example we pass a date parameter to a UV program get it to execute a
select statement and build a  list of ids and return that to
the calling VB program, but we get nothing back.   Now running this in
UV at TCL produces the right results.

Any ideas most welcome.

Thanks

Sunny Matharoo