Hi,

I'm getting ready to do a port from PI/open to UniVerse.  UniVerse
used to have a decompiler for decpompiling INFO/BASIC object code
to assist with porting.  I used it some years ago, but can't
find it now, and I don't remember what it was called.  I thought it
came with UniVerse, but I can't seem to locate it in my 10.0.0 UniVerse
installation.   I looked in bin and elsewhere.  Can somebody
remind me where this thing lives and/or how to obtain it?
Thanks.

    /   /  /  /\  /__Mike Brennan
                     Pittsburg State University
                     Pittsburg, KS 66762