   -----Original Message-----
   From: Simon Jackson

   Hi All,
   We are looking at integrating our UniVerse 10 system with applications
   written  in  .NET,  particularly  ASP.NET. We are currently evaluating
   five
   mechanisms for accessing UniVerse data:
   * UVODBC
   * RedBack
   * PDP.NET
   (http://www.rainingdata.com/products/connect/dotnet/index.html)
   * MV.NET (http://bluefinity.com/)
   * UniConduit (http://www.conduitit.hostecom.com/Products.htm)
   Does  anyone  have  any  experience  with these products that would be
   useful for
   us to know? Thanks.

   This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential

   and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have

   received  this  email  in  error please notify the Spotless IS Support
   Centre (+61 3 9269 7555) immediately, who will advise further action.

   This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned

   for the presence of computer related viruses.