-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Womack, Adrian
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:59 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] How to Default NO.RETURN.WARN in Universe

We use " +$NO.RETURN.WARN" (along with a bunch of other options) on the
BASIC command line for ALL programs, subroutines and functions (we've
actually wrapped BASIC - so no one actually types in the options).

DISCLAIMER:
Disclaimer.  This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and
delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the
contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is
clearly indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for
viruses. This company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect
damage or loss resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.