-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of George Gallen
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:20 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Plant hopping help

Once it's setup, the trust is assumed (no further authentication required),
and the problem with rhosts is that passwords are kept in plain text.

But in order to make it a see-nothing do-nothing, full trust must be assumed
(so no password will be asked).

For internal network machines, the risk is minimal
For machines across the internet, the risk could be tragic

George