shared memory tuning required
Since you don't specify platform, udt version, kernel settings or udtconfig
settings (or the ipclog created by this error) - I can only suggest...

Simplest is to increase SHM_LMINENTS in udtconfig and restart the database.
It may be prudent to increase shmseg in the kernel as well.
or
increase SHM_GPAGESZ - so you don't need so many entries in the MI table
though may need to increase shmmax if you do that.

Wally Terhune
Manager - U2 Advanced Client Support
IBM Information Management
4700 South Syracuse Street, Denver, CO   80237
Tel:  303.773.7969    <---------------------------- New Number!
Fax: 303.773.5915    <---------------------------- New Number!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             "Kevin King"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ne.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             stserver.u2ug.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [U2] [UD] "No More Entries in MI
             11/23/2005 01:36          Table in LCT-3
             PM

             Please respond to
                 u2-users

I'm getting the above message when trying to use BUILD.INDEX to
rebuild a single index on this file.  I've deleted the index field and
started over, and still no love.  Any ideas?

-Kevin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.PrecisOnline.com

graycol.gif]