Copying from DG/UX to W2k Universe version 10.1.1 using uvbackup and then
restoring under UniAdmin restore function.  Files and programs doing great.

My problem is I_ Files do not restore (for whatever reason) so my Alternate
indexes are locked so that I can't do a Create.index on a file that had
indexes on the DG. I get a message "Unable to open index map e:\filename for
read/write ".  It will work fine on a file that did not have previous
indexes.  I have a work around by creating an index on another file then
renaming it to the file I need then adding the indexes to it.  But thought
there may be and explanation from the group that could tell me why and how
to make it work correctly.  Wasn't there a way to edit the position of the
indexes or something of that nature?  I can't remember. I have searched the
Help to no help.
Thanks ahead for the assistance.

Mark Waldron
City of Salem, Va