That type of functionality is not possible (unless PROC has been modified
since I worked in it) - that's the reason you can't find anything in the
documentation.  You have a choice of doing it the way you are, or using
GOSUB/GOTO to define the multiple lines as a "subroutine".
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

Glenn M. Herbert - Connectivity Development  Engineer
Information Integration Solutions, IBM Software Group
50 Washington Street Westboro, MA 01581
 508-599-7281 direct

"Bob Woodward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
01/11/2006 12:34 PM
Please respond to
u2-users

"U2-Users List" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
cc

Subject
[U2] PROC Question

Hi folks,

I can't find anything in the IBM Doc's for ProVerb's that tells me how
to create an entry that will allow me to put multiple commands on a
single line.  In a nutshell, from a "menu" when a user selects an
option, I want to be able to execute multiple commands.

Currently, I use multiple lines such as:
   IF A = 5 [USER.PL BASIC.PGM1
   IF A = 5 [USER.PL BASIC.PGM2
   IF A = 5 G 10

What I want to be able to do is:
   IF A = 5 [USER.PL BASIC.PGM1];[USER.PL BASIC.PGM2];G 10

Is my mind fried?  Maybe...  But is there something that will work?

BobW