Goo'day, Jay Jay and  .....

At 22:29 11/01/06 +0000, you wrote:

It's been a LONG time ....... I can remember writing a whole PL suite in
MDIS PROC (don't ask...)

I recall that in PQN procs you could have a construct such as

PQN
RI
IP:
IF %1 = 1]2]3]4]5 G 10]20]30]40]50

That's the MDIS (MDD) method of multivaluing the input and associated actions, but the OP wanted to have one input and multiple actions, IIRC, so this isn't what was asked....

AFAIK with UV (we'd changed all of our MDD PQN PROCS on converting ot R83 PQs), you'd have to go to an internal subroutine ([]) and call each action in turn, and return as has already been suggested, or amend your "actions" programs to CHAIN from one to another....which probably wouldn't be very clever

T "Bad entry
G B
10 XTEN
20 XTWENTY
30 XTHIRTY
40 XFORTY
50 XFIFTY

Etc - or whatever (]=value marks by the way)

Otherwise

PQN
IF %1 # 5 G F
[USER.PL BASIC.PGM1]
[USER.PL BASIC.PGM2]
etc

BTW - I don't really like "G F" and "G B" - much prefer labels

I haven't tried this on UniVerse but I hope this helps..

Regards

JayJay