-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 5:48 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] [UD] Active select list in BASIC

I have a simple program that looks like:

EXECUTE \SSELECT BP\
HEADING "THIS IS A TEST 'CLT'"
LOOP
   READNEXT ID ELSE EXIT
   CRT ID
REPEAT
CRT
CRT "...Exiting program and clearing select list..."
END

When I run it in Pick mode I get the message "Enter <New line> to
continue..." at the bottom of the 1st screen.  If I enter [Q] to quit,
the program aborts, never prints the exit message, and I'm left at TCL
with the list active (a '>' prompt).

This is not at all what I expected, and after several hours of
research I can't find anything close to a resolution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bill Haskett