Hi,

Please do not flame me, but I cannot get over how one eyed some people
on this list are. Being a U2 bigot is no better than being a Microsoft,
Linux or Oracle one.

When will people get over Microsoft? They exist, they are one of the
biggest software companies in the world like it or not and the U2 world
needs to get along with them like it or not. Just try making money out
of plain green screen applications and not talking to other programs or
interfaces, and tell us in 20 years how rich you got....not.

IBM, are no different regarding pricing and functionality, how many
people out there developed background processes to handle multiple users
at whatever front end they were using, and IBM suddenly started
consuming licences for thise phantoms.

My thoughts,

Phil