Tom, We have used the Desqtop product from Monolith Corp. It is written in Pick/Basic and has callable subroutine that can be integrated into your own software if you like. It has a calendar, rolodex, phone messages, spell checker etc. I don't know if the product is still available but it is worth a try.

Richard Sammartino