I share Glen's frustration with the increasing dependency on browsers and
increasing complexity being built into them.  I'll add a decreasing
appreciation for the effort required to support this technology.  This
results in many people expecting that just because everyone has a browser
on their desktop that creating a rich client experience is somehow easy,
low-cost, and/or fast to develop.  Thankfully our clients have more
realistic expectations than some of the people who don't sign with us for
development services.

I've started a low-noise, content-oriented blog which has a lot of info on
Ajax, GUI development, .NET, and other topics.  I will continue to provide
insight and code to assist others doing similar work.

removethisNebula-RnD.com/blog

Until further notice, I have a login process to enter the blog site. The
user is "blog", password is "tony". This is just to deter unwelcome
visitors until I'm sure the site is production quality.

Please read the initial Welcome note and follow the links for more info. If
you'd like to comment you must Register using the link on the main page.
Complete info for registration and using the site is available from the
"How to use this Site" link on the main page.

Comments always welcome.
Thank you kindly,
Tony
TG@ removethisNebula-RnD.com
(Again, I mask domain names to avoid spam since these forums are open to
email address harvesting and subsequent increases in spam - sorry for the
inconvenience but it works.)