So long as it is
appreciated, I don't mind putting in the time and I *want* your
feedback. this topic started because *I* asked. So, let's keep a good
face on it and see if we can't guide the list through another few
decades of productive use.

     - Chuck "History Books" Barouch

-------

Hi,

I'm pretty much a lurker here and still very, very new to U2.  I do
value the expertise available to me here on these lists, and the time
and energy it takes to maintain them.

So long as I know how to reply to the list, and how to filter the
incoming messages so they go into right folders on my end, I don't care
how the lists are set up.  Having said that, I guess I do prefer the
email list setup as opposed to a Google-type thingy.

I don't know /jack squat/ about running a mailing list or a newsgroup,
so thank you to you folks who do this work.

Bob Little
UniVerse Developer
Market America, Inc.
(336) 478-1694