Hi all,

Anyone know where i can get a copy of racle unix odbc driver for aix 5.2?
My dba said she cannot find it either from aix nor oracle 10 systems cds.
Can anyone help?

Many Thanks
Frederick

To:     "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:        Re: [U2] connection within UniVerse and Oracle

Frederick

If you have the Oracle unix odbc driver installed on the unix box then
you can use bci to connect to the oracle data. It works pretty well,
but may need a bit of setup first.

rgds
Symeon
www.a2c-ltd.com