It's much more practical than protecting against packet sniffers.  Anyone
can subscribe to the list and get addresses and anyone can go to the
archive (with a program) and harvest addresses from prior postings going
back a few years.  It happens all the time and I do my best to avoid it.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tony
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://I.always.munge.the.domainNebula-RnD.com