-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Kent
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4:54 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] LIST DICT FILE Depth and Assoc

Stuart,
    it just so happens that Design Bais will convert D types to A
types when you modify anything that is not confined to their extended
dictionary.
Maybe System Builder does the same thing ?

Hence you can end up loosing certain dict info such as S/M, SQL
settings and Value marks in the headings.

Even though i came from a pick background i prefer D & Is so i am not
happy about this and would prefer the original dictionary type be
maintained.
Hopefully this will be addressed but in the meantime if its an issue i
can create a separate dictionary but it means you have to be careful
in accounts that are not primarily DB.

jak