From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 13, 2006 11:55
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] CREATE.BFILE filetype

Looks like CREATE.BFILE is just a wrapper for create.file. The only
difference between a type 1 and a type 19 file physically is that the
type 1 has an empty file in it named ".Type1". So maybe you replaced
CREATE.BFILE with a program that runs CREATE.BFILE under another name
and then writes the magic file, or resizes it?
In ideal flavor, creating a type 19 file is as easy as typing
"CREATE.FILE MYFILE 19" and you get a default dictionary size, so maybe
you replaced CREATE.BFILE with a proc?
PQ
HCREATE-FILE
A2