Hi,

We run UV 10.0.2 on RH 7.2. After a controller failure, UV and the OS were
re-installed. Everything seems to be working except for this: On certain
reports, the first few bytes (@  5 or 6 lines) are 'missing'. When printed
to the screen, however, all the report data is correctly displayed.

If  I edit one of these jobs in the spooler directory,  I can see that the
data is exactly the same as on the hardcopy so it seems the problem is
related to how the UV spooler is creating the output. Not all reports are
affected and the reports that are affected print the same way every time.

LISTing to LPTR seems to work fine and printing from bash works fine.

Has anyone else encountered this problem before?

TIA,
Brian Grayson