Susan,
    Better & Better, the U2UG committee tasked with bringing good ideas to
IBM will be holding a Birds of a Feather session at the IOD. Since
you'll be speaking (twice!) at the IOD Conference, stop by and raise
the issue. IBM has assured us that if B&B brings something up, it will
be considered.

--
Charles Barouch
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Consulting