Keeping in mind, multivalue works for UV/PICK because the OS/database structure
was designed around that concept.

Now, trying to get a single field application that has been designed around a
single field of data to now try to "deal" with multivalue would be quite
harmful,
to the application.

It's kinda of like trying to implement GUI into UV code without using 3rd party
methods, it would, not doubt, be very difficult and cause many a program to
stop working correctly

I'm sure if the Access/Oracle/MySQL were redesigned with multi-value in mind,
the opinoin
would be a little higher of it's usefulness (to Access/SQL world)

George