  Well, if there had been a standardization of access to MV data then this
would not be an issue. I really think I should resurrect that RFC for
communication of multi-valued data. The real question now, is whether or not
it should be normalized for 2-dimensional communications or written in
conjunction with an XML spec. :)  Maybe someone with more of a 1NF
philosophical background should review what's there now?

> George

Glen Batchelor
IT Director
All-Spec Industries