-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Caminiti, Marc
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:07 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] OT - Thin Clients

Has anyone had any experience with running HP Thin Clients instead of
the ADDS/Boundless 4000 terminals?  In particular, I'm looking at either
the HP T5520 and the HP T5525.

I like the T5525 because of it running Linux (over the T5520 running
Windows CE), and that the T5525 has 256MB Flash Memory (over the T5520
which has 64MB).  They both have 128MB RAM.  But the T5520 is a little
cheaper (which really isn't going to be the dealbreaker), but it does
include Terminal Emulation software and more importantly it has the ADDS
A2 emulation that we need.  If we do get the T5525, does anyone know of
any emulation software that has the ADDS A2 (or viewpoint) that runs on
a thin client machine?

Thanks for any advice, input or help.

Marc

Marc Caminiti           Nashbar Direct, Inc
IS Manager              Bike Nashbar
330.533.1989, ext 336   6103 State Route 446
330.702.9733, fax       Canfield, OH 44406
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          http://www.nashbar.com

One thing vampire children have to be taught early on is, don't run with
a wooden stake. - Jack Handy