-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of George Gallen
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:50 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Somewhere other than &HOLD&

Is there a way in UV to direct a printjob to another file
besides &HOLD& using the SETPTR (more precisely
the !SET.PTR command?

I Just want to re-direct specific jobs, but keep &HOLD&

My workaround is is READ/WRITE/DELETE the job from &HOLD& to
   where I want it after the job is completed. But I'd rather not have
   to open 2 more files if it can be done via the setptr.

George

George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph:856.848.1000 Ext 220

SLACK Incorporated - Delivering the best in health care information and
education worldwide.
http://www.slackinc.com